25 June 2008
NS??
it has been slightly more then a week after i've entered NS. BMT was alright, no sweat!
but I'm posted to Paya Lebar Air Base! omg!! over there seriously sux.. i referring to the work u gotta do.. its all "Shit" job. and most of the other stuff u gonna do are labelled as "confidential" etc..
so i shall not comment much on what i'm doing there.. =.=
I'm left wif a freaking 720 days! 400+++ working days after deducted leaves and off-days.. oh my god.. that seriously is a lot.. though i've made fren wif the nsf clerks there.. but i jus couldnt wait to get my ass out of there.. oh man.. hope the time really flies!
but I'm posted to Paya Lebar Air Base! omg!! over there seriously sux.. i referring to the work u gotta do.. its all "Shit" job. and most of the other stuff u gonna do are labelled as "confidential" etc..
so i shall not comment much on what i'm doing there.. =.=
I'm left wif a freaking 720 days! 400+++ working days after deducted leaves and off-days.. oh my god.. that seriously is a lot.. though i've made fren wif the nsf clerks there.. but i jus couldnt wait to get my ass out of there.. oh man.. hope the time really flies!
