25 June 2007
EmPloYed! F|naLlY!
oh yeah! i'm finally employed.. =)
Last sunday was actually my second day
working at Giordano @ NAC..
I've realised that the staff over there are
surprisingly friendly.. hmm.. and well...
kinda hard to describe also..
they'll jus take care of u like a family =)
well.. some of them are still strangers to
me.. lol.. they noe my name but i dun
noe theirs.. =X
but anyway.. as the days passes by..
i'll get to noe all of them eventually..
I did vacuum-ing for both sat and sun..
lol.. tiring.. although i only vacuum half of
the place.. haha..
My muscles still aching from thursday..
-.- man.. hope i'll recovered after i wake up
for sch today =)
damn tiring day
Last sunday was actually my second day
working at Giordano @ NAC..
I've realised that the staff over there are
surprisingly friendly.. hmm.. and well...
kinda hard to describe also..
they'll jus take care of u like a family =)
well.. some of them are still strangers to
me.. lol.. they noe my name but i dun
noe theirs.. =X
but anyway.. as the days passes by..
i'll get to noe all of them eventually..
I did vacuum-ing for both sat and sun..
lol.. tiring.. although i only vacuum half of
the place.. haha..
My muscles still aching from thursday..
-.- man.. hope i'll recovered after i wake up
for sch today =)
damn tiring day
